Competitive Cohort Program Description
The competitive cohort programs will run on a monthly schedule until the government and soccer governing bodies give the green light for a to return to full competition.
Once permission has been granted to return to play, league fees will be added to the seasonal cost and updated health regulations will be put in place.
For players and families signing up to an SC Central Alberta team, this is what we can promise you…
- All coaching sessions will be delivered in state of the art The Dome Red Deer facility.
- SC Central Alberta coaches will be supported with a personal development plan and be individually mentored by Jason Blake, SC Central Alberta’s Technical Director.
- Every team will be coached under the SC Central Alberta coaching curriculum which is aligned with the Canada Soccer ‘long term player development’ model.
- Each team will receive physical development training directed by The Dome Red Deer’s Strength & Conditioning staff.
- Players and parents will be provided with support and guidance in mental skills, diet & nutrition, lifestyle management and holistic well being.
Our Playing Time Promise
We believe to cultivate a love the game, you have to play the game, so our club ethos is to ensure players receive maximum game time available. In order for us to achieve that non-negotiable objective, we are limiting player registrations per team. We understand that registering more players increases revenue but also challenges the ability to give players appropriate game time in matches. So for that reason we are restricting registrations per team to maximize the game time opportunity that each player receives.
Should we have enough interested players in any age group, we would look to run two teams to ensure we protect the game time available for each player.